Law Offices of PARDOE & ASSOCIATES
Los Angeles Traffic Ticket Attorney and DUI Attorney
If you need a Los Angeles Traffic Ticket Attorney, GC Services Attorney or DUI Attorney , contact:-
Law Office of Pardoe & Associates
433 N Camden Drive,
Suite 400 Beverly Hills,
Tel: (310) 285-1516 SE HABLA ESPANOL
What we do
We practice law in California. We have years of experience and a tradition of successfully helping people with their traffic ticket and license problems.
We specialize in helping people with :-
We offer people a much better option instead of paying GC Services. We help you get your license cleared up and valid again without you having to pay GC Services any money (as long as you have never appeared in front of the Judge for your ticket).
If your license is suspended because of a failure to appear (VC 40509.5 hold) we can help you get your license valid again. We specialize in helping people with suspended license problems.
We can help with clearing up Arrest Warrants or Bench Warrants, and with Probation Violations
- Drivers license problems with the DMV including :-
- All courts
Traffic Ticket problems in ALL traffic courthouses in Los Angeles county – see our area map
- and many more traffic ticket problems in Los Angeles
DUI (driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol)
Arrested for DUI in Los Angeles? Contact us today to speak with a DUI Attorney for a free consultation to discuss the DUI charge, as well as the DMV hearing. Visit our DUI web site, www.DUI‑California‑Arrest.com to know your rights, know the law, and know the consequences.
Going to Court
We help people with their traffic ticket problems in ALL courts and courthouses in Los Angeles County.
Free Legal Consultation with a Los Angeles Traffic Ticket Attorney
If you :-
- Have a traffic ticket or warrant out of Los Angeles County
- Or GC Services has sent you a letter charging you a big fine
- Or your license is suspended because of a traffic ticket and you need help clearing it up …
– then call us for a free legal consultation (310) 285-1516 so we can answer all of your questions and offer advice on how to fix your traffic ticket problem.