- California VC 14601.1
- California VC 14601.2
Driving on a suspended license is dangerous because:-
- The car you are driving in, even if it isn’t your car, will most likely be impounded for 30 days
- Then you have to go to court to face a misdemeanor charge (California VC 14601.1) for driving on a suspended license which can mean:-
- $1,000 fine
- 2 points on your license
- And a criminal record
We can assist you with the DMV, Court and police in handling this problem in Los Angeles County.
Driving on a suspended license due to a DUI - VC 14601.2
- You spend 10 days in jail
- Pay a $1,000 fine
- Install an ignition interlock device on your steering wheel
- And it puts 2 points on your license.
First, get informed at www.DUI-California-Arrest (our DUI website), then, if you were arrested for a DUI in Los Angeles County, call us to speak with a Los Angeles DUI Attorney for help (310)285-1516.
We can help get your suspended license reinstated
Los Angeles Traffic Ticket Attorney
If you have a suspended license in Los Angeles County, we can:-
- Find out for you what the problems are with the DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles)
- Work on fixing your DMV problems so you can get your license back as soon as possible
- Go to court for you, so you don’t have to, in order to:-