VC 12810.5 – A Negligent Operator is a driver with too many points on his or her license.
- We can help in Los Angeles County
4 points on your license? The DMV wants to suspend your license?
Did you get a letter from the DMV saying:-
- You have 4 points on your driver’s license record
- The DMV now wants to suspend your license for 6 months for being a negligent operator, a driver with too many points?
You must request a DMV Hearing immediately
At the DMV Hearing :-
- You can try to show your need for a restricted license so you can keep driving for work
- The DMV will most likely allow you to keep driving for work reasons if you can convince the DMV:
- of your need to drive for work
- and that you will stop getting tickets.
6 month license suspension
‘Moving violations’ carry points. You face a 6 month license suspension from the DMV for being a negligent operator if you get:-
- 4 points in 1 year
- 6 points in 2 years
- or 8 points in 3 years
Learn more about ‘moving violations’ and how you get points on your license.
Los Angeles Traffic Ticket Attorney
We can help you get a DMV Hearing and we will handle the DMV Hearing for you. Call us to speak with a Los Angeles Traffic Ticket Attorney for a free legal consultation (310) 285-1516 so we can help you try to avoid your 6 month license suspension for being a Negligent Operator.
See also :-