Impounded car VC 14602.6

impounded car

How to get your car released from impound in Los Angeles County How do I get my car out of impound? Did your car get towed in Los Angeles County? The best way to get your car out of impound is for the driver to show the

Read more ...

Hit and Run VC 20002

hit and run vc 20002

Hit and Run charges VC 20002 How it happens If you got into a traffic accident and you did not exchange insurance information with the other driver, the police might charge you with a Hit and Run (VC 20002). It does not matter who is at fault for

Read more ...